Why to Outsource?
You might wonder how outsourcing gives your business a competitive edge. Here are the reasons:
- Take advantage of the cost-effective services! Avighna Global Soultions LLC can help you save up to 60% of your total costs when outsourced! Getting access to high-quality services at a cost-effective price is the biggest benefit that you can get while outsourcing.
- See an increase in your business, profits, productivity, level of quality, business value, business performance and much more. Outsource to Avighna Global Solutions LLC and see your organization experience an increase in every aspect with these benefits of outsourcing.
- Save Big! When you outsource, you can save on time, effort, infrastructure and manpower. Since you don't have to invest in infrastructure, you can also save on making unnecessary fixed investments, capital expenditures, training costs.
- Get access to specialized services! The function that you outsource may not be your core competency but you can find an outsourcing partner who is specialized in that particular business process.
- Concentrate more on your core business! By outsourcing all your non-core functions, your employees can be put to better use and you will be able to see a huge growth in your core business.
- Make faster deliveries to customers! Avighna Global Solutions LLC will provide high quality services with timely deliveries which will result in an increase in customer satisfaction. Your customers will remain loyal to your organization.
- Benefit from time zone advantages! Outsourcing to countries such as India has a time zone advantage. Your night will be India's day. With this advantage, your outsourcing partner can complete critical work and send it to you the next day. This is most striking feature of offshore outsourcing.
- Increased efficiency! Your non-core business functions will be performed efficiently by your outsourcing partner, while your core functions can be efficiently carried out in-house.
- Outsourcing countries also benefit from outsourcing! Countries such as U.S, U.K, Norway and Australia amongst others can benefit by outsourcing. The economy of these countries has increased tremendously after outsourcing.
Why to Choose us
We have dedicated teams that offer outsourced services across a range of services which include Call Center, IT Infrastructures, Consulting, Recruiting, Health Services, Offshore software development outsourcing services, IT staffing solutions, Website Design and development and Implementing e-Commerce and CMS Solutions. As a business owner, the decision to choose the best offshore software consultancy can be a tough choice. You would choose us, because of the following:
- We provide seamless software solutions
- We help you operate more efficiently and ensure excellent returns on your investment.
- We provide you with off-the-shelf software products that can be customized for your needs.
- Our software products have been developed by our highly skilled software engineers and come with attractive licensing and support options.
- We are adaptable development team which can be resized and readjusted any time upon your request.
- We are equipped with world-class infrastructure and talent, our offshore development center can engage with you in any of the three following ways depending on your business requirements: 24/7 Collaborative Model, End-to End Project Management Model, On-Demand Resource Delivery Model.
- We assure you increase in overall productivity, quality, and cost effectiveness of your organization while we bring global quality.
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a form of outsourcing that involves outsourcing of processes or functions and responsibilities to a third-party service provider.
Benefits and Limitations: An advantage of BPO is the way in which it helps to increase flexibility of the company. However, several sources have different ways in which they perceive organizational flexibility.
Services Most services provided by BPO vendors are offered on a fee-for-service basis. Outsourcing may provide a firm with increased flexibility in its resource management and may reduce response times to major environmental changes citation needed.
Core Competencies BPO contributes by focusing on core competencies of the company without being burdened by the demands of bureaucratic restraints.
Increasing the Speed of Business Processes Using techniques such as linear programming can reduce cycle time and inventory levels, which can increase efficiency and cut costs and increase the business process speed. Supply chain management with the effective use of supply chain partners and business process outsourcing increases the speed of several business processes.