Title: Senior Ab Initio Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Experience: 5 - 7 years experience | Software Development
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communication with business and architect group to understand the business and technical requirement.
- Ability to manage multiple streams simultaneously.
- Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in test execution cycles
- Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
Skill, Experience & General information required:
Basic Technical Requirements
- Should have hands-on development experience with various Ab Initio components such as Rollup, Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Interleave, Lookup, etc
- Continuous flow component in Ab Initio would be preferable.
- Should have strong technical experience in Design (Mapping specifications, HLD, LLD), Development (Coding, Unit testing) using Ab Initio.
- Should have experience with SQL database programming, SQL performance tuning, relational model analysis and data warehousing concepts.
- Good knowledge in developing UNIX scripts, Oracle SQL/PL-SQL
- Must have the ability to relate to both business and technical members of the team and possess excellent communication skills.
- Should be able to provide oversight and technical guidance for developers on Ab Initio.
- 8+ years of solid experience in Ab Initio Development, with knowledge in developing UNIX scripts, Oracle SQL/PL-SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline preferred.
- Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able to make modifications to them and support them.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills.
- A flexible and positive work ethic along with strong interpersonal skills in working with clients and co-workers.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Title: Sr. Ab Initio Consultant
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: Long term
Client: Bank Confidential
- 10+ years of experience in Ab Initio GDE, BRE, MHub and Express, IT design and development.
- Must have implementation knowledge of Ab Initio Metadata.
- Should be able to Define the strategy, roadmap, process, governance etc for Metadata driven development
- Exposure to Ab Initio DQE
- 5+ years of experience in Unix and Autosys
- Experience as Tech Lead or Senior Developer in a highly demanding projects
- Good communication skills
Title: Exchange Admin – Senior level
Location: Yonkers, NY or Montebello, NY
Duration: 6 months
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (office 365, Exchange Admin, Sharepoint a plus)
- Provide Global Exchange 2010 Administration services as part of a team.
- Monitor and act upon system alerts for global services and report daily to management.
- Provide server and storage build, troubleshooting and growth services both locally and at datacenters.
- Provide phone support (Level 2/3) and act upon/escalate situations to peers and management.
- Provide Level 2/3 support for the local office and in support of Level 1 technicians on site.
- Manage local Infrastructure and servers (DHCP, DNS, AD, Voicemail)
- Program and manage local telephony systems
- Monitor, report, and resolve outages with telephony, internet connectivity, etc.
- Hardware and software procurement and end of life equipment recycling
- 5+ years of experience managing Microsoft Exchange 2010, Office 365 and Skype for Business (Lync) 2010 and 2015.
- 5+ years of experience with servers and desktop hardware and software.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows Operating Systems.
- 3+ years of experience with VMware ESX server