UX Design Projects
Following are the objectives of UX Design Project;
- To design solutions that meet users needs in a highly intuitive and usable way.
- To help reduce the lifetime Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the solutions delivered by Platform Services.
How TCO is reduced:
- Lowering development costs and accelerating delivery time tables by encouraging the re-use of established User lnterface (Ul) design patterns, styles and code.
- Reducing the need for training and help desk support by designing solutions that are intuitiveand easy to use.
- Avoiding the costs of change through reduction of requirements rework as well as costly postdeployment changes by gaining early understanding of user needs.
- Enhancing productivity and increasing efficiency in both the Uls and capabilities that users interact with on a daily basis.
2. General Information
To partner with our clients to creatively meet their business objectives .
- As strategic partners: we help to define how and where web sites or applications fit into the larger organization from the perspectives of both usability and end user experience integration.
- Understand user needs.
- Advise on how to apply Human Computer lnteraction (HCl) Principles and Best Practices to each unique Ul.
- As advisors: we focus on leading and managing the approach for gathering reach, analyzing data and then ranslating these insights into a set of design blueprints that contain the exact specifications needed to achieve the client\'s strategy.